Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The final Do Dad of them all... SELF-PORTRAIT




Final self-portrait drawing

Comparing day 1 to day 82

The dramatic end of this class 2017


                           This class was a blast for me. I learned so much and how important certain things are for drawing. The way people draw doesn't make it wrong or horrible, it makes it unique. You have to make it your own one way or another. It doesn't matter how you do it either. It just depends on how you look at it yourself. On how you do your value of the shades or how you just draw it in general form contour drawing to drawing on a computer screen to painting. I know I might not be the best in your own opinion but I've improved by like a lot since I've been in this class and I've done so much. 

                           In my drawing, in the end, I had to do a different texture look to the white parts of my drawing because it got stained so I had to try to make it blend in. I did the same kind of thing with parts of the background to give it a little bit of an oomf for say. Give it more character. 


  The only way you can be good at something is if you try and believe you can do it. I've learned that if you're having trouble and get mad at your art your doing it right.



1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! and really enjoyed reading your post. The textural quality of the white turned out excellent! I love how that looks.

    ReplyDelete