Friday, November 11, 2016

Drawing forms


                                                                   Drawing Forms.
           
                Drawing forms is when you draw an object, it looks 2d, right? Well, when we did this we had to draw 4 shapes and make them 3d. So when I say this if someone just drew a circle it'd just look like a circle. But when you put value into it and do it right it makes it appear like it's in 3d. With shadows it makes the shapes look even more 3d.


                I liked this assignment with value because this is the part of drawing I struggle with, it helps me learn how to actually make things look 3d instead of a picture that someone sucks as drawing. This will help me out with that and with just about anything I draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment